– To Personalize User’s Experience And To Allow Us To Deliver The Type Of Content And Product Offerings In Which You Are Most Interested.
– To Improve Our Website In Order To Better Serve You.
– To Allow Us To Better Service You In Responding To Your Customer Service Requests.
– To Administer A Contest, Promotion, Survey Or Other Site Feature.
– To Quickly Process Your Transactions.
– To Send Periodic Emails Regarding Your Order Or Other Products And Services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.For your convenience we may store your credit card information longer than 30 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party linksWe do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Users are able to change their personal information:
– By Emailing Us
– By Calling Us
– By Chatting With Us Or Sending Us A Ticket
How does our site handle do not track signals? We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking? It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral trackingCOPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13. Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
– Within 7 Business Days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.CAN SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
– Send Information, Respond To Inquiries, And/Or Other Requests Or Questions.
– Process Orders And To Send Information And Updates Pertaining To Orders
– We May Also Send You Additional Information Related To Your Product And/Or Service.
– Market To Our Mailing List Or Continue To Send Emails To Our Clients After The Original Transaction Has Occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
– NOT Use False, Or Misleading Subjects Or Email Addresses
– Identify The Message As An Advertisement In Some Reasonable Way
– Include The Physical Address Of Our Business Or Site Headquarters
– Monitor Third Party Email Marketing Services For Compliance, If One Is Used
– Honor Opt-Out/Unsubscribe Requests Quickly
– Allow Users To Unsubscribe By Using The Link At The Bottom Of Each Email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
– Follow The Instructions At The Bottom Of Each Email And We Will Promptly Remove You From ALL Correspondence.
3525 Hyland Avenue
Costa Mesa, California 92626