– To Personalize User’s Experience And To Allow Us To Deliver The Type Of Content And Product Offerings In Which You Are Most Interested.
– To Improve Our Website In Order To Better Serve You.
– To Allow Us To Better Service You In Responding To Your Customer Service Requests.
– To Administer A Contest, Promotion, Survey Or Other Site Feature.
– To Quickly Process Your Transactions.
– To Send Periodic Emails Regarding Your Order Or Other Products And Services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party linksWe do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
– See more at: http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information:
– By Emailing Us
– By Calling Us
– By Chatting With Us Or Sending Us A Ticket
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
– Within 7 Business Days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.CAN SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
– Send Information, Respond To Inquiries, And/Or Other Requests Or Questions.
– Process Orders And To Send Information And Updates Pertaining To Orders
– We May Also Send You Additional Information Related To Your Product And/Or Service.
– Market To Our Mailing List Or Continue To Send Emails To Our Clients After The Original Transaction Has Occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
– NOT Use False, Or Misleading Subjects Or Email Addresses
– Identify The Message As An Advertisement In Some Reasonable Way
– Include The Physical Address Of Our Business Or Site Headquarters
– Monitor Third Party Email Marketing Services For Compliance, If One Is Used
– Honor Opt-Out/Unsubscribe Requests Quickly
– Allow Users To Unsubscribe By Using The Link At The Bottom Of Each Email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
– Follow The Instructions At The Bottom Of Each Email And We Will Promptly Remove You From ALL Correspondence.
you may contact us using the information below.
2 MacArthur Pl, Suite 300
Santa Ana, CA 92707